Sunday, July 5, 2009

Now With MTM!


I'm ecstatic to announce I have joined the team at MTM Techonologies as a Systems Consultant. I had the pleasure of working with MTM as a customer for many years. During this time, I had the opportunity to get to know them top to bottom. When the time came for me to make a change, this is the team I knew I wanted to join.

I will be focusing on delivering solutions for our customers by levering my experience and expertise in Citrix Technologies, VMWare, and Microsoft Technologies. Of course, I will not be alone, I am a member of a much larger team with diverse backgrounds which allows us to deliver complete solutions.

MTM Technologies is a leading national provider of innovative IT solutions and services to Global 2000 and mid-size companies. Partnered with the top-tier technology providers and with offices from coast to coast, our unique solution-based methodology, combined with our experience and expertise, has enabled thousands of industry-leading organizations to effectively address their business needs, optimize the returns on their IT investments, mitigate risk, and focus on growth and profitability

•Awarded Citrix Multi-Location Partner of the Year
•Awarded Citrix Strategic Training Partner of the Year
•Member of Citrix XenDesktop Partner Design Council
•Member of AppSense Partner Design Council

No comments:

Post a Comment