Monday, February 28, 2011

It's been awhile...


WOW.  It's been awhile since posting, but I have a lot of topics in the pipeline.  Since joining GlassHouse, I figured I would have more time to write, but the inverse has turned out to be true.

However, thanks to some recent requests, I am back on the blog.  Here are some things to look for in coming weeks:
  • VDI preparedness -- what you need before you jump into virtual desktops
  • Deep Dive into MCS -- XenDesktop 5's new Machine Creation Services
  • Deep Dive into WI on NetScaler -- the new Web Interface integrated directly onto NetScaler VPX
  • Deep Dive into XenDesktop 5 -- notes from the field on what's new and improved plus evolving best practices
  • 7 Rules of Consulting -- written as a series, my own personal take on being a consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment